I'm an experienced RC'er and additionally a personal pilot and airplane owner - thus I claim to grasp a factor or 2 concerning airplanes. I bought this toy to possess a reasonable airplane to fly off my deck. I had an Air Hogs Dominator a number of years ago and it worked okay.

Unfortunately, this Scream is terrible. It underpowered and continuously flies on the verge of a stall. i attempted adding some weight to the nose or reducing the "elevator". Inputting management changes either makes it wobble - forcing you to cut back power - however then it drops to the bottom. If turning weren't necessary it'd climb however it does not integrate turns well with climbing. i do not like that the throttle must be hung on to do and keep it flying flat and level. I actually have problem obtaining it to climb on top of the launch altitude - and i am sometimes sensible at this kind of factor.

Don't buy this Scream. I scan the reviews and did. This item is frustrating. once concerning a pair of flights each engines along side the left front wing had broken off and had to be taped back. This was once landing in soft grass....WOULD NOT suggest PRODUCT!

If you are doing purchase it....buy a roll of tape still to repair it! I ought to have known by the worth it had been too sensible to be true. you recognize what they are saying, you get what you procure. The jet is sort of not possible to manage and steer. i believe it's simply too lightweight and any slight breeze takes over. whereas simple to repair, it's a lot of easier to interrupt. 2 thumbs down.