I bought this once reading some positive reviews however am very disappointed. It perhaps that I got a lemon, however it does not have enough power to climb quite a few of feet. All you'll be able to do is create it climb a couple of feet, do a few of turns and have it fall back on the bottom. Wind makes things even worse. I actually have been flying RC planes for quite a while currently and own variety of electrical trainers and a nitro model. therefore for somebody with no or very little RC flying expertise, its need to be even harder flying this factor. Not suggested the least bit. I got this as a present for my ten yr previous nephew and he loves it..my solely disappointment is that it dies pretty fast however apart from that it flys nice My brother has spent many greenbacks on Air Hogs and that they never live up to expectations and invariably die quickly if they work the least bit. I required an inexpensive RC plane for a faculty project and did alot of analysis and located this one was the most effective priced and had sensible reviews. I got it quickly and it truly flys :) The longest flight I actually have had on a full charge is concerning six minutes that isnt bad! The response time is not nice and makes turning and correction laborious mixed with the little vary it is not one thing you wish to travel to an airfield and fly or swank to your friends, however it absolutely was nice for my college project and would be sensible to be told orientation with or simply an honest trainer obtaining used to RC for beginners. you'll be able to not do any serious flying with this plane be warned.